Inground Permawood Wood Wall Pool Kits by Precision Pools
CategoriesInground Pool Kits / Articles
Advantages of Perma-Wood Wood Wall Inground Swimming Pool Kits
Exclusively produced and sold by Johnson Products. We have been designing, distributing and helping to build and support Americas’ Pool Builders & Contractors Since 1967 – making Johnson Products one of the oldest and most successful pool product distributors in the industry. We truly are the Pool Experts!
- Strength- Bracing every 4 ft, 30 inch stakes, and plywood glued to the framework make this a very stable wall.
- Cost- PermaWood walls cost less than Steel or Polymer wallsystems, yet the finished pool looks identical.
- Affordable Options- Liner Over Full Width Stairs, Liner Over Corner Stairs, and Liner Over Benches are much more affordable using Perma-Wood. Offer your customers more value for their money.
- Salt- With the popularity of salt chlorine generators, you have to consider the corrosive factor of salt. The Perma-Wood panels are treated using a saline solution to deliver the ACQ. Salt has absolutely no effect on treated wood.
- Easy To Work With- It’s tough. Smack it with a sledge hammer. Hit it with the Bobcat. You can fix it on the jobsite. Repair or modify wood walls using standard tools. Wood is the most forgiving of all Wall Systems.
- Durable Longevity- Wood wall pools have been around since the 1950’s. It’s a time proven value with an excellent track record. We’ve all seen wood wall pools 40-45 years old.
- Display Pool- Bring your prospective customer to see our display pool showcasing different stair, plumbing and deck options.
- Environmentally Friendly- Wood is a renewable resource, and requires less energy to produce than steel, polymer, or concrete. All wood used is produced from fast growing tree farms. It does not come from old growth or rain forest. Prevent global warming, save petroleum, PermaWood. “Authentic PermaWood panels are Branded with our logo at the factory”